Traditional flush casement windows, elegant sliding box sash windows, decorative and shaped windows – come and be inspired by an abundance of handcrafted choice.
Perfect for conservation areas, listed buildings, traditional properties, period homes and in fact, anyone who prefers the natural aesthetics of wood.
Sometimes, only the best will do.
Take pride in transforming your house into a home with our meticulously handcrafted bespoke timber windows and doors. With a passion for craftsmanship and an unwavering commitment to quality, we will bring your vision to life, creating windows that not only enhance the beauty of your home but that also stand as a testament to timeless elegance.
- Unrivaled craftsmanship: Each window we create is crafted by skilled artisans with years of experience. Our commitment to traditional craftsmanship ensures that every detail is meticulously attended to, resulting in windows that exude quality and character.
- Customised to perfection: We understand that every home is unique, and so are the preferences of our clients. Our bespoke timber windows are tailor-made to your exact specifications, ensuring a perfect fit that complements the architectural style of your home.
- Premium materials: We source only the finest timber for our windows, ensuring durability, longevity, and a stunning finish. Our materials are responsibly harvested, promoting sustainability and environmental consciousness.
- Energy efficiency: Our bespoke timber windows are designed to meet modern energy efficiency standards. Enjoy a comfortable and well-insulated home while appreciating the natural beauty of timber.
Why choose handcrafted timber windows?
Aesthetics. Nothing quite matches the look of a well crafted wooden window. Timber windows have a classic authenticity that uPVC can’t compete with. Whilst recent developments now mean that you can have flush fitting uPVC windows with woodgrain effect foils and mechanical joints – the whole idea (ironically) is to replicate a timber window as closely as possible.
Innovation. Engineered and modified timbers increase the resistance to rot and mean almost no moisture-related swelling or shrinking.
Investment. As an upfront cost, timber windows are more expensive than uPVC, but if they are well maintained, the total costs are balanced out in the longer term.
Maintenance. Whilst timber windows will require maintenance every few years, well maintained wooden windows can last up to 70 years or more, far outperforming their uPVC counterparts.
Environment and sustainability. Choosing a reliable and sustainable product like wood is a responsible decision. Not only is timber a renewable resource, but a single tree will absorb upto one tonne of carbon dioxide in its life and generate enough oxygen to support two people.
Energy efficient. Advanced manufacturing techniques can now incorporate modern seals, thermally efficient sealed units and secure locking systems.
The process – how it works for you.
- Consultation: Our journey together begins with a thorough consultation. Our expert surveyor will discuss your preferences, style, and functional requirements to create a customised design that aligns with your vision.
- Design and approval: Once the design is conceptualised, we provide detailed drawings and 3D renderings for your approval. We value your input and ensure that the final design exceeds your expectations.
- Craftsmanship: Our skilled artisans take over, meticulously crafting each window. This hands-on approach guarantees the highest level of precision and attention to detail.
- Installation: Our team of professionals ensures a seamless installation process, treating your home with the care and respect it deserves. We aim for minimal disruption, leaving you with beautifully installed bespoke timber windows that will stand the test of time.
Our dedication to exceptional customer service means that we are with you every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the final installation.
For more information on our timber windows please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: (020) 8868 1133